Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ezel

I never use to watch soap opera. Ok, I do, to be honest, but very rare and it has to be very interesting and very origin. I'm very bored when I able to foreseen what would happen or not. And don't like when writer doesn't have enough creativity but just so much to copy other series. Like I will not watch the USA version of Being Human because I watched the British version first. So I really don't watch copies.

So, I recently started to watch Ezel, a Turkish series and I was very surprised.  First, it is my first series from Turkey and this is definitely not a soap opera, secondly I hardly could wait to the next episode. 

The characters are very good created. The story line get better and better thrilling after time passed. You learn to know what happened to the characters. Why they acting like in one way or other.

I like the most that nobody is just an evil or just a good person. Everybody has a dark and a bright side. As usual,  nobody is just white or black but more grey. I mean  all people change. We act differently about situations.  We all change differently. Sometimes there are not many options to choose and you choose the wrong ones.

Ezel and Eysan - one deep, passionate and deadly love story.

As the saying keeps it: Between hate and love is very thin line.


I really advise to watch it. Very refreshing. Like a book that you can put down until you read it out.

All the episodes can be found on the Youtube. Actually I've  watched several episodes, in spite of that I didn't even understand a single Turkish words - except of the names. But sometimes you don't need words to understand.


Ezel
 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezel_%28TV_series%29
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1534360/

No comments:

Post a Comment